Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Moon Trailer


I have many DVD's at home and most of them are horror and suspense movies. But this one is my unique favorite eventhough it is not a pure horror movie or suspense one with a chainsaw or bloody-sucker vampire that eats human flesh. Twilight when it came out first, caught my attention and almost captured my emotions. It's unique blend of love and modern vampire theme. Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen and Kirsten Stewart as Bella Swan played a tremendous role that captivates the hearts of every Twilight and non-Twilight fan. - A movie by Stephenie Meyer based on classic novels namely. Breaking Dawn, Twilight, Eclipse and New Moon. The Twilight Saga: New Moon will be in theaters November 20, 2009. By Summit Entertainment brings you the Movie trailer.

Watch Trailer:
credits to: youtube and it's uploader

If you do have suggestions, feel free to comment below..

2 comments:

  1. I love watching movies. But I am not into horror. My boyfriend loves horror and he always tell me to watch them. LOL Maybe soon I'll watch twilight as an starter.
    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horror movies. I had never heard of New Moon before. I think I will watch it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete